Sunday, November 15, 2009

Santa's Belated Christmas Village





The other day, a friend asked, "have y'all ever been to that Christmas village downtown?" So of course, I had to tell the whole terrible story. We went, saw the cloggers, saw the snow, wrote a letter to Santa, and tried to dodge the people dressed as a giant penguin, Frosty, and Rudolph. They terrified Virginia the whole night. If there was a sighting of one of the stuffed characters mentioned above, she began to scream in terror, "NOOOOO I don't want to see the penguin, don't let him get me!!!!"
Sorry to mention the cloggers, but they were as scary to us as the penguin was to Virginia. I like clogging, but I think there should be an age limit to be a performer.....elf costumes are only cute if you're under 12.....or Will Ferrell, and even he got heckled. Additionally cloggers, support bras are a MUST, elf costume or no.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: