Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweet Potatoes


John Calvin turned 5 months old last week. He's outgrown his 6 month clothes, especially the pajamas.
Also, as you can see, he has begun eating baby food. He's bad about grabbing the spoon and then touching his face......but even so, he looks so cute doesn't he?
The high chair came with a nice soft cover, unfortunately Benjamin has usually gotten it terribly dirty by the time it's John Calvin's turn to eat. I wash it at least 3 times a week!

We've got a big event coming up this weekend, JC's baptism. This week I'm going to spend time sprucing up and getting ready for company. Thanks to Ashley, I've already started my list! Hooray! (also, thanks to Ashley, I've started Jeff's list.......hee hee.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nini Brown said...

Blog experts, why when I post pictures directly from picasa is the quality so poor? Help!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Ha ha. Thanks. I am GLAD to assist in all things organization! Including lists!

Picture quality might be poor b/c the image you upload was of small size. OR the fact that when Picasa stores it online, it often does so at a smaller pixel size. I'd have to do some research.

Nini Brown said...

OK, I figured it out. Anytime you attach a picture directly from picasa, it changes it to a smaller file size, therefore POOR resolution!