Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Art Lessons

I promised to post these pictures over the weekend and never got around to it. And since my mother was completely horrified at my bare skin in the other picture, I figured we needed to move on past that eviction post.

Saturday, I got out the finger paints for B and the watercolors for V and we painted until lunch. Both children had a great time doing it and I enjoyed getting their creative juices flowing. My mom and dad got here later that day. After my check-up on Monday morning, in which we were told I'd made no progress toward labor, my dad decided to head back to Louisiana until later in the week. My mom stayed with us and I honestly don't know if I would still be alive without her here. It's been so wonderful to have help with the children, the laundry, meals and cleaning. Her company has also been a great distraction from all this waiting that I've been doing. We're still hoping for a baby before Friday. Stay tuned..........












1 comments:

The Jefferys said...

I have been thinking about you lots today especially. I love the art lesson pictures. Do you know that Crayola has a new "color magic" finger paint that goes on clear and develops into a bright color! It is really great for when you are afraid that they will get the paint everywhere. We decided to start a craft box after Eva Tillman was born. It has been great to set out on the table when I have my arms full with one baby.. then baby #1 does not get her feelings hurt. Oh, I can't wait to meet the new Brown BabY!