Please disregard the pony-tailed mildly pregnant lady in my "counter" - the one who claims Brown Baby #3 is 4 days old. Nope, she's lying. (Don't you think if the counter says the baby is 4 days old, the girl in the silhouette should not be pregnant anymore?) None of this matters of course b/c I AM still pregnant and baby Brown has not been born. So, what does a woman do who's 4 days past her due date, hot, swollen, and ill-tempered??? She goes to COSTCO and stands in the 35 degree refrigerated produce room. Today, while my mom watched the kids, I drove to COSTCO, made a bee-line to the back of the store, and stood in the produce room relishing the cold temperature........that is until an employee became suspicious of my loitering and asked me to leave. Not really, but a minute or two longer and I'm sure I'd have been reported.
No news here folks, we'll keep you posted. Text, email, blog, I'm going to call WAFF when things start happening, I'll be so overjoyed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hilarious. 4 days old. Yep. They don't make a counter for these type of situations, huh? Hang in there...praise the LORD we are not having to endure this all summer...oh, those dear souls who carry August babies! They are saints!
Denise, you are so adorable! I love reading your posts.
As I was sharing with Ashley recently, it's amazing how the wait can seem so endless, but once we arrive at home with the new little one, it's hard to remember what life was like before he/she arrived. It's as if that sweet baby was always a part of life!
May the Lord bring this precious little gift out into the open in His perfect timing.
Post a Comment