Today I was trying to think of something fun I could do to get me into the habit of blogging more regularly. I thought of a few lists....this "10 things" is the first of many and to keep you interested, I think a "10 best meals I've ever eaten" list is soon to follow. From there, we'll see what I come up with.
So here is the first thing you probably didn't know about me:
I am a huge Linda Ronstadt fan. I love her voice. It doesn't always sound perfect which I really like but it is a really strong voice with lots of range and character. Blue Bayou is my favorite song of hers, I think she knocked Roy Orbison out of the water on this one. Listen here:
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mike Morgan loves you even more now!
Post a Comment