Let me just confess that when I was younger and more ignorant of all the dangers of the world, all the creepy things lurking behind dark corners, I got myself into some real scrapes....... But God has been so gracious to me, so very patient and steadfast, I cannot say this more adamantly, God is so merciful! Consequently, this rebellious streak manifests itself differently now that I "know whom I have believed" and therefore, I'll demonstrate the more benign form of rebellion here: I'm going to post some pictures of things I LOVE and ADORE and they won't all be things you didn't already know I loved and adored. So let's just hope the thing you didn't know about me is the rule-breaking part, okey doke? (That's "okey doke" not "okey dokey" and there is a distinction.)
Ready?

I love the way this looks. Not sure how it'll look in my home, but hope it would look good. This is one of many special verses in my family. My great-grandfather used to say it to his daughter (my grandmother) every morning. I sing the song with my children.
And they look good on Virginia too!
(update: Until I get a blog tutorial from Ashley (baked goods on the way Ash!), I'm going to have to pause this entry........this is taking FOREVER! My pictures post at the top and then I have to move them down, and I'm doing something wrong b/c it's not easy to get them into position)
#4 is that I'm a busy body - more about that later, again, not a good character trait, but in this instance, I've got TONS to do and not much more nap time to do it in.........so gotta jet!
3 comments:
Yes, I knew you liked to break the rules. And I LOVE that you call me when you want someone to break them with! :) I love you...
I am trying to get over there to help you, friend! Yes, you need some bloggy makeover help. I'll email you about stopping by!!! And, Adam has those boots, too, except they are Red Wing. He LOVES them. I wonder. But, it makes me feel better that Jeff is wearing them, too!
Don't worry Ash....I know you have a lot going on!!! I'll make it!
Post a Comment