As in, I've lost interest in this blog.
Let me elaborate.....briefly.
We're moving and I'm drowning in piles and piles of junk here.
We've packed in stages. First, we packed stuff we want to keep, but won't have a place for in our rental house. So, important keepsakes are packed for storage. Then we packed things we don't need to live day-to-day, but will be unpacked at our rental house. Picture albums, some pictures for the walls, a few books here and there, CD's, movies, etc. So now all we're left with is the stuff we use day to day (dishes, food, clothing, toiletries) and TONS and TONS of junk. Stuff.
Stuff that didn't make the first cut of "treasures to store" and didn't make the second cut of "treasures to live" and now the question is will any of it make the third cut.
The third cut is a swift kick into the dumpster.
Someone help!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I will help!! What can I do?
It was great seeing you today. I can't believe you are going to be closer in just one week ;) Yea for us!
Post a Comment