Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Praise God for a baby boy!







John Calvin Brown was born Monday at 5:23 PM. He was 8 pounds 1 ounce and 19 inches long. He has blonde hair and looks a lot like his big sister when she was newborn. Mother and baby are doing well. I'll post some pictures later today.

2 comments:

The Cantrell's said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! We will check in in a few days to see if there is anything we can do for you! Much Love!

Dayna said...

Yay! Congratulations! We've been out of town, so I'm late getting caught up with the lives of others. How wonderful!

He's the same size that Morgan was, although I'm not sure on the length. What a precious family you have. I hope V & B will have loads of fun with their new little brother.

Great name, of course!

Lots of love...