Here are a few pictures from the Auburn Club dinner last night. JB and I texted back and forth how things were going. I was happy to hear that B was doing great, behaving well, and even let Aubie get close enough for a picture! The girls had fun at home but didn't end up with the camera. John Calvin hardly cried during his bath. I had given Virginia a speech on how new babies hate to be bathed, how they cry, how they are okay, just cold and that Mommy's not hurting him.......all for naught! The little guy barely uttered a peep.
As you can see, Benjamin wasn't too sure about Aubie. During the coach's speech, Jeff said B suddenly ran up to the area in front of the podium. Coach Chizik called him Little Bo Jackson and proclaimed him a future Auburn graduate. We'll see what Uncle Jared has to say about that. Geaux Tigers!!
These next pictures I took this morning when the kids crawled into our bed. John Calvin had been sleeping in his basinette but I rescued him as soon as I heard the pitter patter of little feet coming. Little did I know they'd end up flanking him and showering him with kisses. This little one's getting plenty of lovin'! After a few minutes of it, he'd had enough.
4 comments:
I love the look on JC's face in the second picture where V is kissing him! She'll be changing his diapers soon.
You're doing great Nini! So proud of you!
Aaaahhh. To have little ones again. I remember those mornings when they'd start piling in. Thanks for this opportunity to walk down memory lane. (Is there a replacement cliche' for that?)
Love it and love that JB and B got to see Aubie this week! How great is that?! I am loving all the blog updates, friend!
Future Auburn grad...love it! War Eagle!
Post a Comment