My baby is getting to be quite expressive!
I've had so many updates, stories, and funny happenings to tell lately and no time to sit and type. My communication priorities have been to answer emails and return phone calls and I've been lucky to get that done.......(and sorry if I haven't done either for someone......girls, I really miss y'all!!) Anyway, I figured I HAD to go ahead and post something about the baby or our life so that Jimmy Stewart post isn't what everyone sees when they're wondering how things are going. Here's some of what I'll hope to post in the coming days.......a list of 10 things I love about summer, a post entitled "Miss Independent and Mister Calamity," one solely dedicated to John Calvin and all his progress so far (i.e. he can kick off his socks VERY proficiently), and one detailing all the things I won't be doing for the next 10 years, which until this morning, included shaving my legs. Thankfully, I've marked it off the list. On second thought, perhaps it would be better to do a list of things I WILL HAVE to do for the next 10 years........#1 Lock my bedroom door in order to have a shower long enough to cover the most loose expectations of personal hygiene. More on that later. (or not, I guess....you get the point)
So, until I can sort out all of the above and let my fingers to the talking, I hope you enjoy the collage. Ciao!

2 comments:
And yes, MOST of those emails are from ME. But, I do appreciate you forgoing your cleanly shaven legs to help me order nursing bras, deal w/ breastfeeding issues, and know whether or not having one boob larger than the other is a bad thing. Here's a new one: what to do w/ scaley skin on her feet. It looks like she's peeling from sunburn. Hmm...do I put lotion on her? Ah!!!
Love the pseudo update - keep it coming!
I love the images that flash in my memory as I read your updates. I remember the challenge of creating a morning shower routine with so many little ones. Eventually, I resorted to bedtime showers, which afforded the opportunity to quickly freshen up in the morning and get the day rolling.
Ashley, your comment is so funny! I remember being lopsided!
What fun it is to read about your lives as young mommies!
Post a Comment