Look who was back in our yard today! I loved watching him poke around in the grass here and there. Too bad both children were asleep so they missed out. He seemed very at ease, I guess maybe he felt protected by the tall grass. And yes, I would've cropped out the overturned wheelbarrow and garbage can top if possible......but this is real life here folks! We've got lawn and garden equipment out back. :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
He returned!
Look who was back in our yard today! I loved watching him poke around in the grass here and there. Too bad both children were asleep so they missed out. He seemed very at ease, I guess maybe he felt protected by the tall grass. And yes, I would've cropped out the overturned wheelbarrow and garbage can top if possible......but this is real life here folks! We've got lawn and garden equipment out back. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment