Monday, May 4, 2009

Bubby and V collage

Posted by Picasa
Click to see each picture larger........compiling these pictures was so fun! A great trip down memory lane!

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

D, I am SO glad you learned to use Picasa collage maker - isn't it so much fun?! I am saving all of mine as 12x12's and one day I will print out for a 12x12 scrapbook OR upload to make a photo book. Just remember you can do that w/ this application!

Karli said...

Denise! I just happened to click on your blog and was SO excited to see that I could access it--I've been meaning to get you to add me. I had a wonderful time seeing the precious kiddos and catching up on you guys. Can't wait to see baby #3! Know that we think of y'all often and will be praying as you add another precious bambino to your family.
Love y'all!