My Easter Sunday photos are a little bit late, but I wanted to post them anyway. There's a web album HERE if you want to see the slideshow. We waited until after church to take them and therefore had to dodge the sun here and there. By the time church was over, V had shed her little white hose and her dress was quite wrinkled from riding home in the car seat.
Thanks Meme for the Easter dress and shortall - the children looked so cute and precious! Thank you very much!!
This is what we sometimes look like at home during the day. Mismatched pajamas, winter hats, necklaces and sometimes (if Mama's not looking) passys!
B is learning to eat with a spoon. He made short work of his icebox cake, loving every bite! V called the whipped cream "icing" and kept asking for "more icing please."
We are getting geared up for a birthday this weekend. Our little girl turns 3 years old! This picture is V on her 2nd birthday. She's grown up so much since then! We aren't having a party, just quietly celebrating here at home. I'm making some chocolate cupcakes with pink icing and we're having popsicles. She told me in the grocery store all she wanted for her birthday were balloons and popsicles. (I assured her we MUST have cupcakes!)
B has a special gift for her and we are giving her some things she needs rather than toys. We're at full capacity here with toys, I wish we had a playroom, but I guess then we'd have room for even more toys and what we've already got is plenty! Most of the time they end up playing with things their imagination turns into toys. Empty laundry baskets, diaper boxes, building tents under blankets, etc. B's current favorite are old tennis balls. He can say "ball" and half the fun for him is calling out the word and then running and holding it up for us to see.
1 comments:
Oooh, I love their little outfits. I feel like we didn't even get to talk much on Easter Sunday! But, I remember seeing the kids and loving their little attire. I secretly hope this baby is a boy so that I can steal away all your cutsie girlie clothes. And, Happy Birthday V! I know y'all will have a blast w/ the cupcakes!!
Post a Comment