Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blogging Revisited

After a long sabatical from blogging, I've decided to make another attempt. Lots of thoughtful consideration has convinced me my approach was all wrong. So, here I go again.
Today the Schnorrenbergs and the Philleys met us at Maple Hill Cemetery for some family photos. We took some last year after Benjamin was born and were so pleased, we decided we'd plan an anniversary photo shoot the next year. So, here are a few of the shots we got.



This is last year's picture.




This is this year's.


We took a few in the same spot, but none on our camera were that good. Hopefully either Penny or Amy got some better ones.

I'm going to attach some photo albums so that you can browse some of our recent photos. Go here to see some of our photo galleries.

2 comments:

Penny said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I've missed you.

Amy said...

Happy, happy!