Saturday, January 9, 2010

Notes for today.....



Today I'm especially grateful for.........
-a baby who has slept peacefully through the night 3 out of the last 4 nights

-the delight of watching beautiful birds flit around in the snow

-the promise of a trip to Costco later today (yes, I am in full blown Mama-mode)

-two health mercies, both my grandmothers are recovering successfully from a surgery and an injury

-a friend's safe travel to be reunited with her husband

-all three children still healthy! yay!

-a week's completion of a New Year's resolution: a clean kitchen every day

And because of all this beautiful snow, time spent at home enjoying playing house, playing beach (oh the irony), playing kitchen, store, puppies, cooking, nursery..........all sorts of fun "peh-tend" times I've enjoyed with the kids this week because life has been slower since we've no place to go-go-go!
The Lord is my strength and my shield, in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Ps. 28:7

0 comments: